TH : หลักสูตรเศรษฐศาสตรบัณฑิต
EN : Bachelor of Economics Program
TH : เศรษฐศาสตรบัณฑิต
EN : Bachelor of Economics
The Economics Program, Walailak Management School, focuses on producing graduates who be able to integrate knowledge in economics with other fields , analyze and synthesize systematically, and also work efficiently and effectively.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
The desirable graduates characteristics of this program are
1. to have the theoretical knowledge and the modern economic tools,
2. to be able to link the theory and the economic tools with other fields in order to analyze, synthesize, and solve economic problems integrally,
3. to be work-ready graduates with the skills, knowledge, and attributes appropriate to the occupation,
4. to have communication skills, and modern-information-technology skills to work under the moral and ethical frameworks and with social resposibility, and
5. to have leadership, teamwork ability, good personality, good human relationship, and listening to the opinions of others.
Graduates of this program will be able to work in a variety of career paths: economists, researchers, plan& policy analysts, consultants, sales analysts, investment analysts, businessmen, journalists, civil servants, politicians, and other independent professionals.
Graduates will be able to study for a master and doctoral degree in the field of economics or other related fields.
Tuition fee per trimester 12,000.- Baht
Overall tuition fee 144,000.- Baht
|Graduation requirement 171 credits (4-year program)|
|1. General Education Courses||40 credits|
|(1) Language and Communication||20 credits|
|(2) Humanities and Social Sciences||12 credits|
|(3) Health||4 credits|
|(4) Science and Mathematics||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technology||4* credits|
|Remark * Excluded in course structure|
|2. Specific Required Courses||123 credits|
|(1) Fundamental Courses||20 credits|
|(2) Major Required Courses||58credits|
|(3) Elective Courses||20 credits|
|(4) Cooperative Eduation||25 credits|
|3. Free Elective Courses||8 credits|