Awarded during 2020
- Economics Student won WU freshy boy 2020 award
- Sawassamon Anantayanukul from Bachelor of Economics program crown second runner up on pageant contest “Mis Andaman Tourism” 2020
Awarded during 2018
- SOM Students received 3 awards for best presentation from PSU-Trang 2018 national conference
Awarded during 2017
- SOM students receiveds 3 awards from national finance skills competition
- Hospitality and tourism management student worn silver prize from gastronomy competition Makro 12th HoReCa Challenge 2017
- Business Administration student won international mountain bike competition from Timore-Leste
- Business Administration student won national competition on black sheep doing business
- Business Administration student placed first runner-up on national competition on black sheep doing business
- Hospitality and tourism management student won bronze prize from national competition
- Hospitality and tourism management student won 3 awards from national tourism skills competition
- Business Administration students Received an outstanding research award in Best Paper, a national conference forum Faculty of Management Silpakorn University
Awarded during 2015
- Business Administration students win first prize Business Plan Writing Competition 4th Southern Region of Higher Education
- Business Administration students won the first runner-up in business plan writing competition. 4th Southern Region of Higher Education
- Business Administration students Office of Management Walailak University wins prize and runner-up in the Honda Zoomer X marketing plan contest.
Awarded during 2014
- Business Administration students win outstanding research award. Business Administration
- Economics students Office of Management Received an honorable mention in the national research presentation contest.
Awarded during 2013
- Business Administration and Information Technology courses. Received an award for outstanding research In academic conferences and presenting research / creativity in management National undergraduate level 2013
- Crazy 5 WMS Tourism team “won the first prize” in the Gang Go Green project. Green heart “
- WMS students in economics program “won the first runner-up award” for presenting research papers on economics at the national level.
Awarded during 2012
- Economics students “Won the second runner-up award” from the Tertiary Economics Answering Competition 2012
- Business Administration Program in Finance, “Winning the Award” in a national research presentation. In the field of business administration
- Business Administration Program Won the second runner up In presenting the business plan Business Management Association of Thailand (TMA)
Awarded during 2011
- Business Administration students “Won first prize” business plan writing competition project
Awarded during 2010
- Student Bureau of Management Received the third runner-up award. Scholarship Program for Students
Awarded during 2009
- Student in Tourism and Hospitality Management Won the competition for the representative of the southern region.
- Accounting students Won the second runner-up of the 7th PSU ACC QUIZ project.