TH : หลักสูตรบริหารธุรกิจบัณฑิต
EN : Bachelor of Business Administration Program
TH : บริหารธุรกิจบัณฑิต
EN : Bachelor of Business Administration
The Business Administration Program committed to producing graduates who be able to integrate knowledge, skills, professional ethics and social responsibility. They also have basic knowledge to study at high level and enhance academic excellence with practical experience through cooperative education. As well as knowing the dynamics of the business environment and can apply knowledge to the reality of society.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
1. Graduate must have knowledge, skills, and expertise in business administration.
2. Graduate have to be a professional ethical person and with social responsibility.
3. Graduate must be able to apply knowledge to the reality of society.
1. Financ : Financial Management, Banking , Investment and Financial Consultants and etc.
2. Human Resource Management and Development : Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Training, HR generalists, HR Consultants and etc.
3. Marketing : marketing expert , Customer Relation, Advertising work, Public relations
4. Logistics : Logistics and Supply Chain, Planning, Purchasing, Procurement, Transportation. In addition, they can also engage in private business or other related business tasks as well.
Graduates will be potentially ready to study for a master and doctoral degree in business administration and related fields both in Thailand and abroad institutions.
Tuition fee per trimester 12,000.- Baht
Overall tuition fee 144,000.- Baht
|Graduation requirement 179 credits (4-year program)|
|1. General Education Courses||40 credits|
|(1) Language and Communication||20 credits|
|(2) Humanities and Social Sciences||12 credits|
|(3) Health||4 credits|
|(4) Science and Mathematics||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technology||4* credits|
|Remark * Excluded in course structure|
|2. Specific Required Courses||131 credits|
|(1) Core Courses in Business||74 credits|
|(2) Major Courses||40 credits|
(2.2) Human Resource Management and Development
|(3) Cooperative Eduation||17 credits|
|3. Free Elective Courses||8 credits|