TH: หลักสูตรบริหารธุรกิจบัณฑิต สาขาอุตสาหกรรมการบริการ
EN: Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Hospitality Industry
TH: บริหารธุรกิจบัณฑิต (สาขาอุตสาหกรรมการบริการ)
EN: Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospitality Industry)
The Nation’s Leader of Work-Integrated Learning in Tourism & Hospitality Program
This program aims to produce graduates that meet the needs of international tourism industry. They will have the knowledge, ability to manage both theory and practice. By integrating knowledge from multidisciplinary in Tourism and Hotel Business; Hotel & Spa Business, Food, Beverage, Kitchen and Restaurant Business. The aims of our curriculum is integrated knowing and practicing of all concerned disciplines. The mechanism of practicing entrepreneurial skills. Through the teaching system. Our students have to spend 3 years studying in our residential campus, and spend 1 year for Cooperative Study in our leading Entrepreneur Partnerships for Learning through Practicing in Thailand and abroad. In campus, our Instructors are teaching and learning in English through the International Tourism and Hospitality Creating environment. The opportunity for graduates to gain international knowledge, skills and systems with international and public experience.
1. To produce tourism and hospitality graduates with good professional knowledge and skills that will benefit professional practice and effectively serve society.
2. To produce tourism and hospitality graduates who are prepared for the ASEAN region’s service sector liberalization.
3. To produce graduates with a solid foundation for furthering their education.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
The Tourism and Hotel Industry is aware of the changes in the tourism and service industry during digital age that influence to the competitiveness of the nation. The graduates must be those who have the core competency in knowledge, abilities, and excellence in academics, including a positive attitude, along with service mind, and high value services through Thainess. Highlights of the tourism and hotel graduate are the professionalism in management, the abilities in senses of business and value added development to tourism products and services, practical skills, good command of both spoken and written English, and good looking personality. With the process of teaching in English, and learning process through Active Leaning, graduates can apply advanced technologies such as Big Data and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to apply in their works that is consistent with the global tourism and service industry.
- Tourism Management – Students can work in government agencies, the private sector, and non-profit organizations (NGOs) such as Tourism Authority of Thailand and national parks, historical site, both domestic and international tour operators, tourism and sports offices, meeting company, airline business, airport business, accommodation business, World Wildlife Fund or related foundations, etc. through jobs that students can pursue careers such as tour guides, information service personnel, etc., customer service representatives, reservation agents, operations personnel, human resources personnel, and so on.
- Hotel and Spa Business – Students can pursue careers in hotels, resorts, and other accommodation businesses. They can work in front office, housekeeping, office work, or can work in a spa business such as a spa operator, receptionist or spa therapist in the day spa business or a spa department in a hotel or resort or Thai massage business, etc.
Kitchen and Restaurant Business – Students can pursue a career in the restaurant business, bars and kitchens by being able to work in different types of kitchens or work in food and beverage management offices of hotels, resorts, and first-class restaurants, fast food restaurant, catering business on and off-site, including own business,
Further Study guidelines
Able to pursue a master’s and doctoral degree in tourism and hotel or other fields in any institution, both at home and abroad.
Graduates will be able to study for a master and doctoral degree in the field of tourism management, hotel management, hospitality & service industry, management, tourism policy and planing, and other related fields.
Tuition fee per trimester 20,400.- Baht
Overall tuition fee 244,800.- Baht
|Graduation requirement 179 credits (4-year program)|
|1. General Education Courses||40 credits|
|(1) Language and Communication||20 credits|
|(2) Humanities and Social Sciences||12 credits|
|(3) Health||4 credits|
|(4) Science and Mathematics||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technology||4* credits|
|Remark * Excluded in course structure|
|2. Specific Required Courses||131 credits|
|(1) Fundamental Profession Courses||68 credits|
|(2) Major Required Courses||22 credits|
|(3) Major Elective Courses||41 credits|
|(4) Cooperative Eduation||25 credits|
|3. Free Elective Courses||8 credits|