TH:หลักสูตรบริหารธุรกิจ สาขาการจัดการการท่องเที่ยวและการบริการยุคดิจิทัล (หลักสูตรปรับปรุง พ.ศ. 2565)
EN: Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management in Digital Era
TH: บริหารธุรกิจบัณฑิต (สาขาการจัดการการท่องเที่ยวและการบริการยุคดิจิทัล)
EN: Bachelor of Business Administration (Tourism and Hospitality Management in Digital Era)
Academic Excellence with Professional Skills
The Nation’s Leader of Work-Integrated Learning in Tourism & Hospitality Program
To produce tourism and hospitality graduates with the following characteristics and competencies
- Have morals, ethics, service mind and social responsibility according to professional ethics
- Have academic and professional knowledge of tourism and hospitality science internationally recognized ability to operate, provide services, and manage.
- Applying knowledge to develop situational analysis skills. When confronted with various situations, use logic and sound judgment.
- Have a pleasant personality and capability of working appropriately with others at all levels; capable of continuously developing oneself in terms of knowledge and professional skills.
- Have the ability to collect and analyze data using digital information technology, as well as present information appropriately.
- Capable of communicating in at least one foreign language, preferably English as well as the ability to communicate effectively across cultures.
- Knowledge and ability to process and analyze data for planning, management, and development using basic mathematical techniques.
- Understand and be able to analyze problems, design research, and conduct research for the benefit of work and career
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
The Tourism and Hotel Industry is aware of the changes in the tourism and service industry during digital age that influence to the competitiveness of the nation. The graduates must be those who have the core competency in knowledge, abilities, and excellence in academics, including a positive attitude, along with service mind, and high value services through Thainess. Highlights of the tourism and hotel graduate are the professionalism in management, the abilities in senses of business and value added development to tourism products and services, practical skills, good command of both spoken and written English, and good looking personality. With the process of teaching in English, and learning process through Active Leaning, graduates can apply advanced technologies such as Big Data and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to apply in their works that is consistent with the global tourism and service industry.
“Great work, great thinking, great service mind”
- Tourism career
- Tourism Planning and Development
- Tourism Policy and Planning Analyst
- Travel marketer
- Tour leader, tour guide, travel experience manager route designer
- Travel business personnel, Travel Agent and Ticketing Business
- Online Travel Agency (OTA) Personnel
- Hotel career
- Hotel business personnel such as front desk staff, experience manager, housekeeping staff, sales and marketing staff, human resources staff, training and development staff, etc.
- Spa and wellness personnel such as reception and customer care Spa therapists, etc.
- Restaurant and bar personnel such as food and beverage service personnel, customer service personnel, stewardess, bartenders, baristas, etc.
- Service career
- Airline and airport business personnel such as ground attendants, ground operator, flight attendant, public relations and customer care officer.
- Organizers of meetings, seminars, events and exhibitions both physically and online.
- Crew on cruise ship.
- Entrepreneurs and other occupations related
- Tour operators, accommodation, hotels, resorts, food and beverages Meetings and Events.
- Travel bloggers or vloggers
- Lecturers, researchers, academics in tourism education.
Further Study guidelines
Able to pursue a master’s and doctoral degree in tourism and hotel or other fields in any institution, both at home and abroad.
Year 1 – Year 3, 20,400 baht per trimester.
Year 4, 16,400 baht per trimester.
* Tuition fees include educational field trip activities and study abroad *
- Field studies (at least 9-10 trips)
- Experience at least 1 trip abroad
- Visiting Lecturer, Guest Speacker, Specialist
|Graduation requirement 179 credits (4-year program)|
|1. General Education Courses||40 credits|
|(1) Language and Communication||20 credits|
|(2) Humanities and Social Sciences||12 credits|
|(3) Health||4 credits|
|(4) Science and Mathematics||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technology||4* credits|
|Remark * Excluded in course structure|
|2. Specific Required Courses||131 credits|
|(1) Fundamental Profession Courses||68 credits|
|(2) Major Required Courses||22 credits|
|(3) Major Elective Courses||41 credits|
|(4) Cooperative Eduation||25 credits|
|3. Free Elective Courses||8 credits|